- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions & Bonuses based on sales KPIs
About the Job
- The E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for driving sales for our e-commerce platforms and providing short and long-term direction to e-commerce and digital marketing efforts.
- This position will be tasked with planning and executing strategies for all of multiple e-commerce properties acquisition and retention marketing through paid, earned and owned digital properties including email marketing, SEO, affiliates, Souq, Jumia and paid digital media.
- This position must have the ability to work cross functionally to drive growth in the digital environment, manage front end and back end of e-commerce site and all digital platforms, and manage ongoing digital strategy and content execution.
- Creating digital marketing strategies, planning, executing, analyzing, and reporting on campaigns,
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Setup & manager our affiliate program and attract super affiliates to promote our products
- Developing marketing Keyword matrix
- manage integrated online content and schedule posts on multiple platforms to grow onlineaudience and sales.
- Managing social media platforms, creating social media strategies, planning, executing, analyzing, and reporting on social media campaigns,
- Working knowledge of marketing planning & automation tools, Hubspot and others.
- Presenting feedback through social and online listening strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics for web site traffic analysis.
- Managing Marketing campaign, creating the campaign strategies, executing, analyzing, and reporting, with multiple marketing platforms, planning, and analysis tools.
- Developing email marketing, creating campaign strategies, executing, analyzing, and reporting, with multiple marketing platforms, planning, and analysis tools.
- Managing landing page campaigns. creating the campaign strategies, executing, analyzing, and reporting, with multiple marketing platforms, planning, and analysis tools.
- Report on and continuously optimize social/digital marketing campaigns and tactics through analysis of data and metrics, insights, and best practices
- Content development – support marketing campaign development and execution of blog posts, articles, newsletters, social media content, and other communication materials
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Online Media