- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Roles & Responsibilities:
we are seeking to hire a talented and seasoned UX/UI Designer to join our starting team. The Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for overseeing all of the user experience and design aspects.
- Own the style guide.
- Responsible for all front end, mobile and back-end UX and UI.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop and lead the Design team.
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.)
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Maintaining company branding so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with our Marketing and Communications Team
- Assisting Marketing and Account Managers with creative concept and posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving the design and interactive features
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least