- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentive Upon Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Develop Commercial Plans, Strategies & Campaigns to expand the sales and branding growth of the company on both levels B2B, B2C & B2G.
- Planning and overseeing new business development initiatives.
- Develop and be part of the marketing, Sales & Business development programs to promote the company's brand and services.
- Collaborate with other teams to align our internal goals
- Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Initiate, develop & be part of business development projects and activities across the company.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services offered by the business.
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to open new channels
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Opening new markets for Air Arabia products.
- Deliver regular analysis and reporting of industry competition, market trends, business opportunities, and pitch activity in efforts to develop and implement focused strategies both globally and by region.
- Find and arrange fruitful partnership with Air Arabia.
- Arrange Corporate Sales by setting Sales plans, use the available tools and achieve the placed target.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Airlines/Aviation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Air Arabia