- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create/a comprehensive strategic marketing plan for the new & existing products
- Manage all the related marketing campaigns, events, digital marketing & PR
- Manage the development & implementation of the brand strategy.
- Support the creation of all marketing collateral & Sales support tools.
- Perform market segmentation, targeting & positioning for each product. • Manage the marketing budget.
- Ensuring the brand identity and positive brand image is kept in all communication with customers, brand partners and ambassadors throughout all departments
- Actively develop, identify, plan and execute marketing & PR strategy
- Actively lead social media content creation and social media related community initiatives, including but not limited to brainstorming and executing event activations as well as content gathering and file keeping
- Develop and maintain contact database
- Biweekly reports on Marketing/ PR and social media analysis
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network including constructive feedback job requirements
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management