- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Record and process accounts receivables and incoming collections in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Generate accounting statements and reports.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Maintain client accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Priorities invoices according to cash discount potential and collections terms.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Utilize computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all collections are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Provide monthly financial and management reports.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the pool of...