- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, 6000
About the Job
- Build, develop, maintain a team of high-skill and motivation LO.
- Daily mobilize, coordinate and control LO work.
- Ensure high quality of LP, low arrears, effective recovery work.
- Ensure team work, regular meetings with LO, LO assessment, motivation and development.
- Contribute to FAWRY MF development via ideas, opinions, feedback, workgroups, training, etc.
- Be role model for LO in terms of attitude, professionalism, reputation and integrity.
- Builds and maintains team of Loan Officer’s.
- Participates in hiring new Loan Officer’s.
- Understands and communicates FAWRY MF strategic goals to LO team.
- Sets targets for acquisition and monthly disbursements.
- Achieves team sales targets (customer meetings)
- Achieves team portfolio target and ensure team portfolio quality.
- Monitors business efficiency on a team and individual loan officer level.
- Identifies gaps in MF strategy implementation process and ensures timely solutions.
- Conducts formal evaluations of the performance of Loan Officers.
- Trains and motivates Loan Officer’s.
- Encourages team work in an environment focused on customer service.
- Ensure good knowledge of the microfinance market, main competitors and business clients.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Financial Services
About this Company
FAWRY Micro finance was established to become the leading micro-finance company in Egypt. We bring FAWRY payments and credit to the millions of micro and small businesses in the country
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Microfinance