- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer (.Net) to join our team . Our company (Ark Development - Arkdev) is one of the most stable and mature software development companies in the middle east. We have more than 12 years of experience delivering software solutions worldwide with a focus on USA, Europe and KSA markets.
Day to day activities:
- Help in creating the technical design and understand all layers of a solution’s architecture.
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Research, undertake major development initiatives and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Develop and implement complex .Net and SharePoint applications.
- Conduct code-reviews at all layers of the application architecture.
- Resolve complex technical problems.
- Analyze and tune databases and system performance.
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Support and Enhance existing applications and products.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and high performing solutions.
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Contribute to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, deployment and support.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work collaboratively with project managers to ensure that client expectations are met and that the team adheres to project schedules and budgets.
- Lead and manage .NET Developers and provide assistance in resolving issues at code level.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Provide technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Coach and support junior and senior members of the team towards successful project delivery.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Welcome to the Arkdevian World
See all Careers and Jobs at Ark Development
Since our start in 2008, we never ceased in believing in our staff and investing in them. We mentor, coach, guide and develop our team, creating a new generation of leaders with infinite potentials and a core belief that WE WILL make...