- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The digital marketer will be responsible for managing the digital marketing efforts for several products and services targeting dentists in USA.
S/he should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketers will work with our international sales team, supporting teams, and management to launch and manage our growth targeted campaigns
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan, execute and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Write clear, concise, and well-polished copy consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Develop and create well-researched, accurate content for print, social media, emails and product descriptions.
- Collaborate with designers to create landing pages and improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Plan and support Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Lead Generation and client retention through different digital media channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging