- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Incentives + Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + VPN
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns in Egypt and other markets.
- Will work on a variety of products, including websites, corporate branding, books, magazines, websites, social media, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications
- 4-7 years of experience as a designer.
- Good eye for aesthetics, keen visual sense
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop, Web Design, and Powerpoint)
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Graphic Design Skills,
- Layout Skills,
- Creative Services,
- Customer Focus,
- Attention to Details
- Desktop Publishing
- Acute Vision,
- Handles Rejection