- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach and Providing product quotes as required.
- Demonstrates Services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review services needs and determining other opportunities.
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Vendors.
- Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new service release launches.
- Keeping up to date on new services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Create personal positive attitude towards company’s regulations,
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Able to sell the benefits of projects to their target audiences.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Negotiating about purchasing prices with our agents or equivalent suppliers
- Prepare a trend analysis report for recurring sales leads with action plans
- Overseeing major aspects of the business sales sector.
- Being involved in a project from evaluation, conception and completion.
- Ability to provide leadership, motivation and strategic direction to multifaceted team.
- Having a close relationship with suppliers and contractors.
- Team player, strong attention to detail, ability to work with staff at all levels.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Marketing and Advertising Media Production