- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Control and maintain files of records, reports and correspondence required for reference and efficient operation of the office;
- Accomplish normal office work from photocopying, fax and email correspondence
- Coordinate meetings of assigned university committees, which includes arranging logistics, preparing meeting materials and presentations
- Call for meetings, seminars and prepare agendas as well as taking and drafting minutes
- Serves as liaison between the Vice President and the different faculties offices and departments
- Track students and parents complains, requests and commitments with faculties and departments
- Formulate the required decisions and communications
- Sort, screen and prioritize mail, and compose letters and e-mail correspondence as appropriate.
- Receive visitors, preparing programs and tours
- Help in Quality Control matters
- Coordinate appointments for the Vice President
- Establish appointments, meetings, attend meetings to provide information and serve as a resource person.
- Answer incoming calls and requests for the Vice President, screening calls, providing information and serving as a resource person.
- Prepare the lists and achieving of probation students and the follow up methods
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development (HU) pioneers the introduction of students and the community to sustainable development through a renewed understanding that integrates teaching, learning, research, and practice.
See all Careers and Jobs at Heliopolis University
HU has adopted the “Project...