- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares purchase orders for all goods and services used by department and verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested and clarifying unclear items
- Recommends alternatives and tracks orders to ensure prompt and accurate delivery.
- Serves as liaison between department and outside vendors, answering questions and resolving any problems that arise relative to orders.
- Prepares quotations for department on goods and services by obtaining prices, verifying availability, and recommending vendors.
- Monitors returns process, determines reason for return, and obtains authorization from vendor to verify product received by vendor and credit issued.
- Audits invoices for accuracy and authorizes payment to vendors.
- Maintains database of vendors, equipment availability and specifications, and any other necessary information.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least