- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a skilled HR Executive who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Design and maintain an on boarding process that allows new hires to become adjusted to the social and performance aspects of their new job quickly and smoothly.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
- Being able to identify and resolve employee concerns as they develop
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Software (HRIS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Collaborative team members who believe in our mission.
- Strong scheduling skills, and to able to create a plan that allows everyone to achieve their goals.
- Experience in working with and helping people, such as volunteering, tutoring or coaching.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Good understanding of the laws regarding workers compensation and how to help the employee and the company navigate the compensation process.
Candidates with the Following Will Be Preferred:
- Proven HR role experience
- Strong Recruitment & OD experience
- Experience in corporate communication
- Excellent English skills
About this Company
traxl is a startup in Egypt providing a convenient technology platform that brings economical, reliable, and safe logistics solutions. Through our trucking technology platform, we allow customers to connect with trained drivers to transport anything, from Cairo to anywhere in...
See all Careers and Jobs at traxl