- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Front-end Developer will be responsible for converting visual screens to user interface elements, implementing modern user interfaces for a different type of portals and applications, converting prototypes using different UI technologies and working with the product development team to implement successful user experiences.
- Work on both front-end development and UI (User Interface) activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
- Using best practices and writing clean, tested, modular, meaningful code.
- Understand the business requirements and make informed decisions about the used technologies.
- Will own the front-end tasks and support the team to accomplish their functions right.
- Continuously make recommendations for improvement to maintain our systems, business up-to-date with the latest worldwide trends in the UI and front-end.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Arabian Systems® الشركة العربية للأنظمة المتكاملة is the new arm of Emirates Auction L.L.C. in the Technology & Software Development Egypt-based.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Systems
With new vision and goals of building better systems with better customer experience, driving the digital business...