- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Creative Visual Designer will work across the different departments and business/technical stakeholders to support and design creative valuable visual designs for different solutions and experiences, share and present creative ideas with others, approach and drive results to meet business requirements.
- S/he will be responsible for the creation of all visual design for mobile apps and websites, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms.
- S/he effectively communicates and coordinates with the customers and internal staff to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Arabian Systems® الشركة العربية للأنظمة المتكاملة is the new arm of Emirates Auction L.L.C. in the Technology & Software Development Egypt-based.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Systems
With new vision and goals of building better systems with better customer experience, driving the digital business...