- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To ensure smooth & efficient operation of assigned area in accordance with the training
- Specific additional responsibilities include
- Planning & deployment of available staff including holiday and training management
- Acting as first line response to line alert calls, any abnormal events
- Carry out regular in-depth line reviews
- Organizing improvement activities for the area.
- Provide support to production team leader to carry out the relevant department level 1 safety and quality inspections, SOP, reviews and 5s confirmations.
- Participate in line performance management process. problem solving / safety groups, standard work / 5s improvement activities and confirmations aimed at developing improvements to product quality, line safety, cost and service performance.
- Escalate any problem occurring in the area that affects product quality, security and other aspects of line performance.
- When necessary and work in a safe manner not endangering acts and hazards and encourage others to work safely.
- For following company sops standard work guides, safety procedures and for highlighting abnormal events.
- For wearing the correct personal protective equipment and for working safely and not endangering the safety of others.
- For ensuring work areas / lines are always manned through liaison effective deployment of the production staff.
- For carrying out first line detailed performance reviews, covering output, safety, GMP.
- For leading first level root causing and problem solving as a result of the area reviews.
- For the following behaviours:
- Participating in improvement activities and initiating ideas
- Anticipate events requiring support and carry out tasks without supervision
- Coaching & involving team members to understand the need for improvement and encouraging contribution of ideas
- Effective decision making their sphere of influence
- Undertaking any reasonable, ad-hoc tasks as requested by production team leader
- Accountable for ensuring effective handover
- Aware of +/- 1 week in terms of line performance with respect to anticipating problems
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK