- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, Profit Share + Bonus
About the Job
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Brainstorming, mocking up design ideas.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- He/she will be responsible for all the designs for the Internal and External Communications along with branding emails, Social media posts (Facebook & Instagram), Careers website, events, flyers, newsletter, internal training program designs & Department’s presentation and other types of communications media.
- Works on designs to produce effective campaigns for the Internal Communications & People operations’ emails.
- Responsible for photographing all the events and applying the needed edits to be published.
- Setting up photographic equipment.
- Taking Pictures and editing and retouching images.
- Choosing and setting up locations for taking pictures.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Fine Art Graphic Design Online Media
About this Company
KSG for Steel Fabrication and Overhead Cranes is a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel and Overhead Cranes. KSG has been serving the needs of the Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power, Smelting, Steel, Cement, Desalination and other industrial...
See all Careers and Jobs at KSG