- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, 3% Commission + Bonus
- Females Preferred
About the Job
We have a New Furniture Production Line named Rodniture.
- Capable of using AutoCAD effectively and producing, drafting and implementing engineering drawings.
- Preparing presentations for design projects.
- Analyzing the clients' needs and specifications and formulating offers for them.
- Attending meetings with customers to coordinate projects/orders.
- Representing the company in different exhibitions.
- Create objects to furnish homes and businesses, and to act as usable art pieces.
- Sketch and create prototypes and models for production.
- Keep track of market trends, such as which designs are selling better in their market.
- Studying, researching and planning various styles of furniture design.
- Finding ways to improve furniture items already manufactured.
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, plastic and textiles.
- Discussing designs with clients for custom ordering or with manufacturers.
- Create models using 3D MAX & Sketch Up.
- Generating sample designs using computer-aided design (CAD), card models, sketches or hard prototypes.
- Preparing detailed final designs and detailed BOQs as well as furniture proposals for clients.
- Liaising with craftsmen or production department staff - such as production managers, marketing staff and design engineers - about the process of construction or manufacture.
- Responsible for follow-ups, auditing and site visits with the factory.
- In charge of receiving furniture items from the factory.
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources.
- Attending workshops, seminars and training on various types of manufacturing and furniture design.
- Selling and promoting the company products to the clients.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and new clients.
- Creating and updating a solid clients database.
- Prompt and market company products for office space.
- Presenting company to local market professionally.
- Preparing a sales report and deliver it to the direct supervisor.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services Fine Art
- Preferably Female
- Fluent English
- Experience in Furniture is a MUST
- Autocade and 3D max is MUST
- Excellence in Sketch Up
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Bachelor degree in designing ( Architect, Product, Interior Designing).
- Ability to travel inside and outside Egypt.
- Ability to works under stress and working with no little direction.
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good use of email and the internet.
- Familiarity with Point of sale systems.
Previous experience in the furniture is a must, retail field/interior design required
- Salary: negotiable
- Mobile Line.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- 3% Commission + Bonus.
About this Company
KSG for Steel Fabrication and Overhead Cranes is a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel and Overhead Cranes. KSG has been serving the needs of the Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power, Smelting, Steel, Cement, Desalination and other industrial...
See all Careers and Jobs at KSG