- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop project plans and follow-up on implementation to ensure quality of design and on-time delivery of outputs.
- Responsible for handling technical issues and for guiding the team to resolve these issues.
- Responsible for the technical issues in projects running with the team members and guide them to resolve the issues.
- Troubleshooting layout design issues and applying proactive intervention
- Work closely with design engineers to ensure proper circuit performance
- Design analog mix signal layout
- Excellent teamwork skills, including written and verbal communication
- Exceptional layout planning and integration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute ideas for improved productivity and automation of layout tasks
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...