- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Hospital Manager exercises the functions of the administration of the four main namely (planning - organization - Orientation & leadership " - control) and are applied in the (production and provide Department of Health Services - Human Resources -Management Support Services - the management of public relations and sales).
- And work on the development of procedures and methods of work and monitor the implementation of standards and quality systems
Responsible for the daily actions of a hospital, include making wide-ranging decisions about finances, personnel, medical policies, and community relations. individual hospital departments, clinics, or outpatient care centers.
- The proposal of policies governing the performance of the work at the hospital.
- Develop policies and objectives of the hospital through the (hospital management board or the chairman of the board of director.
- Supervise the application of all laws and regulations and general instructions.
- Overseeing the development of the quality of various programs in the hospital in order to ensure the best possible medical care at the lowest cost.
- Planning, organization, direction and control of all the activities and services of the hospital over the leadership of the various departments of the hospital.
- Prepare and develop plans and schedules, plan and organize the work of the hospital, including human resources management and development.
- Follow-up work and provide all the supplies in the hospital, and estimate the annual budget in the light of the size of the proposed activities implemented
- Employee performance evaluation and follow up the implementation of training and education programs to ensure an increase of the level of their performance on an ongoing basis.
- The preparation of periodic reports, the management of subordinates and develop their skills.
- Follow-up and development of procedures and ensuring occupational health and safety and public facilities.
- Strengthen relations with internal and external partners to ensure the provision of services according to the best standards.
- Submit periodic reports on the services and activities of the hospital to the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services