- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Waste Reduction
- Production Plans
- Production Team Supervision
- Receives the production plans from the Production Manager and put it into action
- Facilitates meeting production plans in a timely manner while maintaining quality of products
- Supervises on all the production phases/ processes starting from the received raw materials till the final product is stored.
- Coordinates with Production Manager to assure the availability of appropriate raw materials to fulfill production plans at hand by coordinating with purchasing department
- Communicates continuously with the Engineering department to ensure smooth operation of the production line and increase its efficiency.
- Utilizes all the available resources from raw materials, machines and co-workers to achieve the best possible productivity.
- Enforces General Supervisor, supervisors & workers to abide by company policies & procedures.
- Determines and work with the Production Manager to try resolving weak points, bottlenecks and correct inappropriate practices in the current process.
- Coordinates with the Quality technicians to achieve the optimum level of specified quality of products.
- Targets increasing productivity & decreasing waste while maintaining quality through achieving all related objectives (Departmental and Individual objectives).
- Applies and continuously develop department SOPs or Process Charts approved by Production Manager to be communicated to the team for effective implementation.
- Handles all kinds of ERP related actions or implementation procedures.
- Executes all required steps to achieve any international certifications ( ex. ISO) and participates explicitly to align with that strategic objective.
- Abides by the documentation cycle set by Finance and ensures acquiring the required approvals.
- Inspires employee engagement to the production team to align with strategic objective & develop performance culture.
- Trains or ensures the training of new employees and report the provided training.
- Evaluates fairly & properly all his team members on regular basis as per the set performance management system.
- Ensures that his team is abiding by all policies & procedures related to Human Resources.
- Prepares and presents all production reports specified by Production Manager, Supply Chain Director or Senior Management on a regular basis or as required.
- Attends to any additional tasks requested by Production Manager, Supply Chain Director or Senior Management.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
BERZI PLASTICS, founded in 1971, has built a history of experience over the past 40 years in the plastics field. BERZI PLASTICS is specialized in plastic packaging solutions varying in size from 30 milliliters up to 2 liters utilizing various types of the finest raw materials...
See all Careers and Jobs at Berzi Plastics