- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Drafting and reviewing various kinds of legal agreements in both Arabic and English (including but not limited to construction agreements and real estate contracts).
- Assisting with all aspects of mergers and acquisition corporate transactions (review term sheet, due-diligence reports, negotiating transaction document (share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, escrow agreement).
- Provide legal advice on the subsidiaries structure (including incorporation, capital increase, etc.
- Ensuring corporate governance practices and regulatory compliances in all aspects of business and advice the subsidiaries on legal regulatory requirements.
- Draft and review board meetings and General Assembly meetings minutes.
- Responsible for all corporate work related to corporate including liquidation, shares transaction, BODs, OGM, EGM, employment and governmental issues.
- Provide advice on Real Estate Legal issues including registering sale contracts, obtain operational licenses and building permits.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Financial Services Legal Services Real Estate/Property Management