- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced IT Technical support Engineer who’s ready to create and to help us supporting from 100 to 120 people!
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Troubleshooting and resolving single employees issues with Windows, Microsoft Office 365 applications, , VPN, Mobile devices, permissions and ownership of a wide variety of account administration tasks.
- Provide first contact, remote support for desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and other computer related devices.
- Ensure IP camera surveillance system is operational and do required maintenance when needed.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents using JIRA ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware and software problems.
- Deploying critical and regular updates for Windows and Windows Server operating system.
- Participate in monitoring and maintenance of system key process improvements.
- Time and attendance schedule machine troubleshooting.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Koudijs Kapo Feed is an Egyptian-Dutch JV owned by the Kamar and De Heus family. Established in 1999, the company has been a market leader in the animal nutrition industry providing feed and concentrates for poultry, fish, duck and cattle
See all Careers and Jobs at Koudijs Kapo Feed