- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ensure accurate business reporting by adhering to robust closing activities.
- Ensures an accurate & timely month, quarter & year-end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular analysis.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Ensure a clean & timely year-end audit and assist with financial audits, prepare audit schedules and interface with auditors.
- Responsible to prepare and distribute timely, accurate financial statement and all Analytical reports related and non-related to the financial statements
- Ensure reconciliation of inter-company accounts and rectification of reconciling items.
- Ensure that all the financial transactions are properly accounted in the General Ledger and in the correct cost and profit centres.
- Handling intercompany cost allocations.
- Prepare Cash reports.
- Maintaining accurate revenue and cost recognition databases.
- Ensure all month-end entries are passed in the system like pre-payments, accruals etc.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Solid background of real estate sector accounting.
5-7 Years of relevant experience in Real Estate sector.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, power point and WinWord.
- Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spreadsheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP financial application experience preferred.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast learner.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...