- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure accurate business reporting by adhering to robust closing activities.
- Ensures an accurate & timely month, quarter & year-end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular analysis.
- Participate in preparing monthly cash reports.
- Ensure timely year end audit and provide support to the external audit.
- Participate in preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure reconciliation of inter-company accounts and rectification of reconciling items.
- Ensure that all transactions are properly accounted in the General Ledger and in the correct cost and profit centers.
- Participate in handling intercompany cost allocations.
- Perform month-end prepayments and accruals.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- A degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 1-2 Years of relevant experience in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Excellent Excel.
- Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spread sheets.
- Very Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast learner.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...