- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. He will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales Account Manager:
- The candidate should work to generate leads,
- Build pipeline and satisfy customers’ needs and requests,
- Respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- He should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Import and Export Information Technology Services
About this Company
Wireless Dynamics was founded in 2004 and is specialized in providing different mobility solutions and automation services that help our customers in achieving better results within their different sectors and fields.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wireless Dynamics
Wireless Dynamics tackles different high-tech...