- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Place purchase orders to suppliers according to the instructions and forms of each supplier.
- Add purchase orders on GP system
- Follow up processing purchase orders with suppliers.
- Arrange with shipping agents the collections of orders, consolidate orders and handle receiving the shipments.
- Coordinate with suppliers and shipping agents the issuing of required shipping documents.
- Follow up shipping and clearance.
- Handle local purchases.
- Update Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) records of each order.
- Keep Purchase Order (PO) records.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Report writing abilities
- High typing speed (Arabic & English)
- Very Good usage of Excel, WinWord and Power Point, and database software.
- Good Command of English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...