- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Tracks and controls daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly Information Security Physical/Biometric Access to facilities and systems in coordination with IT & Physical Security Teams.
- Controls and tracks Information Security Assets Inventory
- Performs and participates in regular Information security Health Checks & Assessments
- Participates in DRP & BCP preparation, monitoring, declaration, initiation, testing…etc.
- Works closely with the IT team and other business functions in preparation of IT security reviews as part of ISO 27K, PCI DSS and other compliance requirements.
- Participates and tracks changes in infrastructure and systems in accordance with Change Management rules and the resulting impacts on security.
- Performs timely updates on all security documents and risk registers to ensure compliance with standards such as PCI DSS and ISO 27K, e.g.: VAPT scans results, Access Lists…etc.
- Participates in incident response activities
- Applies and participates in the management of security rules in the framework of maintaining standards such as ISO 27K and PCI DSS (Reviews, governance, action plan execution, internal audit, recertification projects, etc.)
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
UX CENTERS, AN ARSENAL OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
See all Careers and Jobs at UX Centers
UX CENTERS, a major player in the outsourcing of customer relations activities, is present in several countries and provides an offer that meets the challenges of globalization and multi-service expertise, making it possible...