- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install, upgrade and configure products, Demos & POCs in the Engineering lab and at customer sites.
- Actively test functional and system performance as per acceptance document.
- Troubleshoot all hardware and software problems needed for installation.
- Escalate all observed incidents, irregularities that occur to project Manager.
- Deliver final application up and running as per the acceptance document.
- Conduct technical training for the clients to provide all technical information needed.
- Review checklist of the acceptance document with the customer and get the customer signature.
- Write accurate professional reports on technical issues.
- Troubleshoot all hardware and software problems needed for customer support as per SLA.
- Provide technical support 24/7 when needed.
- Review/study all current products features and versions.
- Attend customer meetings for assigned projects.
- Perform all assigned tasks from the direct manager within the scope of department.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
CONNECT Professional Services is a service-oriented corporate specialized in developing and delivering advanced IT services spanning wide band of products and technologies serving the marketplace of the Middle East, Africa and Levant. Our business model depends on...
See all Careers and Jobs at CONNECT Professional Services