- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Creates and maintains marketing campaigns intended to reach an online demographic.
- Take full responsibility of a campaign, from concept design and scheduling to ongoing implementation and performance tracking, or only a specific task related to the marketing initiative, such as scheduling social media posts or designing mass communication copy. In either case,
- E-marketing specialist plays an integral role in the success of an organization's online marketing efforts.
- Manage the company's social media channels , publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using analytics tools
- Research and test partnerships with new ads platforms to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
- Updating social media profiles.
- Advising about new trends.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Furniture Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation