- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Sales Commissions, Insurance
About the Job
- You will be responsible for the successful implementation of new systems and the day to day operational support of the systems, testing and bug reporting is a major role of the job.
Details of Function:
- Strong technical support able to pick up quickly on company’s systems and processes in order to train users.
- Document each customer’s processes and needs.
- Determine essential go live needs and communicate these to Manager on an ongoing basis.
- Highlight problem areas that need urgent attention in order to remain on tight go live dates for projects and within the day to day operations of the businesses.
- Learn how to use ERP system at each site to be able to operationally support, extend and maintain.
- Determine specific customer requirements.
- Develop internal reporting for each customer.
- Train sites on new tools.
- Continue to be a point of support and training for each of the sites after they go live
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Candidate should meet the following
- Experienced or fresh graduate.
- Good command of English.
- Presentable and trusted.
- Seeking stability.
- Owing a car is advantage.
About this Company
With extensive experience in Professional Web Design, Website Development, and Web Programming, Wide Horizons is all about delivering high quality, web-based solutions and IT enabled services at affordable and reasonable costs. Our expertise and skill-set include the design...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wide Horizons