- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains project technical files.
- Controls subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Sets up and executes assigned engineering activities such as detail
- Design, verification and studies relevant to any engineering topic
- Associated to Discipline, pursuing objectives of sound engineering and
- design optimization in term of costs, fabrication simplicity and safety.
- Prepares design specifications.
- Develops studies and calculation notes for steel structures and structural steel buildings.
- Prepares MTO and BOQ.
- Prepares S.O.W. and technical specification for steel structure sub contract.
- Prepares technical documentation for steel structure material requisition and assists the procurement dept. in the technical evaluations.
- Controls manufacturer’s shop drawings and connection calculation notes and details.
- Supervises/Approves steel structure drawings issued by designers and
- Implements discipline follow-up activities.
- Implements field engineering activities.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Dar El Khebrah ( licensed by the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower) was established for the purpose of developing and enhancing the field of human resources. The organization started its activities supported by the special experience of the members of its board of directors in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar El Khebrah