- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
- Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- 2D and 3D image post-production skills
- To approach project briefs with an outgoing, energetic, and creative manner.
- Research is the key, know your audience, your client and style.
- Can think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts based on your client's requirements.
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today’s technology.
- Working systematically and in an organized method on your projects helping meet with team expectations.
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Ability to illustrate ideas in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services
About this Company
Since 1977, T.H.E. Inc. has been providing the Middle East Region with professional services in the fields of architecture, planning and civil engineering. The objectives of the firm were broadened to provide their high standards of A & E services and state-of-the-art research...
See all Careers and Jobs at THE Architects, Planners & Civil Engineers Consultancy Firm