- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance + Bonus
About the Job
Account Manager will be responsible to manage Corporate and Individuals Accounts:
- Manage customer relationships and ensure delivery of great service to his/her customers.
- Provide clients with the necessary external and internal support needed for the smooth and efficient running of their activities, to assure that all terms and conditions of contractual agreement are well coordinated.
- Act as a single point of contact for the client and attends to customer issues promptly.
- Keeps account information in relevant files and databases.
- Introduce and coordinate the after sales services visits.
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
- Most support / sales is done in office (email / phones) but large accounts may require on-site visits.
- Increase revenue and retention rate for your accounts
- Prepare reporting and account documentation
- Work directly with client decision-makers
- Advise clients on new services
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
We are a startup established since 2015 we succeed to serve +100 corporate till now. We are aggressively expanding our business using top technological and operational practices and tools. Our experience in the medical Insurance sector helped us realize that there's a lot of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beyond Solution