- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift of all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all Materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material and report to Consultant
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...