- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Installing, administering and maintaining network hardware.
- Provide support for the network security environment.
- Create security (policies, procedures), performs vulnerability assessments.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and security equipment
- Investigate security incidents, collect and preserve evidence
- Identifies, troubleshooting diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Create documentation for all implemented network and security hardware.
- Managing issues with ISPs, Equipment suppliers and network vendors.
- Assist in preparation of IT solution presentations.
- Planning, installing, integrating and troubleshooting VoIP system
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Composed of a team of experts in various areas and fields related to technology and business development, ITSC provides its clients and partners with innovative solutions. With our dedication to helping organisations create value, ITSC earned a position among the top...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITSC