- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, ensures that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers and fulfills the needs of the users, as well as consults on general security measures.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Supports LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Ensures network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is with technical considerations.
- Ensures system design to allow all components to work properly together.
- Prepares all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and any other reports upon request.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level as directed
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the pool of...