- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Examination of vegetables and fruits
- Monitoring the quality system and food safety in the plant.
- Provide initial and ongoing trainings regarding (quality tools, 5S, 7 waste, GMP personal hygiene to the entire plant.
- Supervise the daily implementation of all quality systems and food safety related procedures & records to ensure that all programs are correctly executed and documented.
- Develop and review all documents required & standards concerning quality systems and food safety and follow up on their application.
- Monitor and control the foreign objects management program in all areas of the plant.
- Complete gap analysis and actions from quality management systems evaluation assessment.
- Coordinates with production in-process control to produce a quality product that meets specifications.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Frosty is a leading Egyptian company specialized in processing a high quality Egyptian agricultures products Such as IQF Vegetables & Fruits – Fresh Vegetables & fruits and in brine products.
See all Careers and Jobs at Frosty Foods
Our Main asset is our staff, with more than 10 years of experience in...