- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Giving the patient appropriate information about their illness and complications that might happen.
- Explaining the necessary treatments, and procedures and providing pamphlets or diagrams if available
- Following up the inpatients, documenting the patient history in the patient medical records, requesting the necessary test
- The medications used to treat an illness, the frequency of taking the medication, the side effects, and precautions
- Participating in the membership of the hospital-wide committees as assigned by the hospital director or the medical director
- Applying the department policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the scientific activities of the department.
- Participating in the night shift according to the shift schedule
- Participates in the measurement, assessment, and improvement of other patient care processes such as patient and family education and accurate, timely, and legible completion of medical records
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Working days: 6 days per week
- Working Hours: 8 hours/day
- Transferable iqama is preferred
- Ready data flow and Prometric is preferred
( Specialist\ Senior Specialist/Consultant ) Welcome to Apply
About this Company
We are healthcare consulting company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sidra