- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
11,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Do you want to use your software skills where they will have a real impact on the business’s bottom line and the performance of a global online marketplace, do you like to work in Robotics and work in world-class projects?
We’re looking for an amazing self driven front-end developer who loves crafting cutting-edge user experiences.
- Maintain and improve TM projects
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
You might be a great fit for The this job if:
- You lead with humility and confidence.
- You care about Continual learning and improvement
- You care about Code Refactoring and Continually delivering high quality code.
- Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise a high degree of ownership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right. But they also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, adept at identifying and evaluating trade-offs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to help out their follow teammates.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
A leading company in software development, based in (Cairo, Egypt), and with branches at (California, USA); Since 2010 we built different scales of projects from Mobile apps, Web Apps to Robotics.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMentors
Our clients span everything from large global corporates to...