- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Designs and documents database architecture.
- Assesses malfunctions of hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining
- Appropriate actions to maintain computer, network, and database operations.
- Builds database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Creates, tests, and executes data management languages.
- Develops database utilities and automated reporting.
- Analyzes and sustains capacity and performance requirements.
- Monitors systems and platforms for availability.
- Oversees backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover.
- Performs maintenance operations daily, weekly and monthly on Oracle and SQL servers and
- databases, and information systems for the purpose of ensuring efficient program operations.
- Performs database backups and restorations, and recovers corrupted databases.
- Evaluates and recommends new database technologies.
- Implements and maintains database security and encryption.
- Develops, manages and tests database and information system backup and recovery plans.
- Develops standards and policies for data entry, and ensures compliance.
- Prepares written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference,
- and/or conveying information.
- Prepares and distributes reports, including but not limited to weekly and monthly status reports to the IT Operations Director.
- Attends seminars, conferences, in-service training and staff meetings as required
- Other related duties, as assigned
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services