- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing complex procurement projects within operations in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq, to ensure alignment between costs, commercial needs and operational execution.
- Being accountable for integrating Contract Management frameworks to help ensure cost leadership, compliance and best in class supplier performance.
- Accountability for problem solving, analytical work, and driving insights from analytical work related to procurement functions
- Leading negotiations and coordinating Service Level Agreements between Maersk and its suppliers.
- Performing supplier market analysis and organising market intelligence.
- Cooperating closely with colleagues within the WCA region and LOC
- Some travel within the WCA region is to be expected
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
A.P. Moller–Maersk Group, also known as Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maersk