- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are on the hunt for an experienced engineering to work on developing a newly established team for smart grid solutions. He will be responsible on training and developing technical skills of junior engineers, business development, pre-sales support, and customer communications during project delivery.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Power
- PLC & SCADA configuration knowledge
- 5~7 Relevant years of experience required
- Excellent command of English
- French speaker (is an advantage)
- Good experience in Schneider Electric ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System)
- Good experience in Distribution SCADA (DSCADA), Outage Management System (OMS), Distribution Management System (DMS), Geographical information System (GIS) and Work Force Management (WFM).
- Direct involvement with power utility communication protocols.
- A good knowledge in smart meters along with GSM modems, radio transmission, RTUs, PLCs and other smart grid related topics.
- Troubleshoot technical problems for customer and sales support.
- Manage and develop application notes and lesson learnt.
- Perform system testing with the customer at staging area.
- Perform commissioning & startup activities.
- Travel required including potential international travel to job sites
- Interface directly with clients.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and improving customer relationships.
- Support the business development
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you can expect working in our company:
- Challenging projects for international clients, utilizing latest technologies
- Continuous career path development
- Continuous knowledge improvement
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed dress code
- Special discounts/offers for the employees
- Possibility of working from home
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric