- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- General supervision of the day to day operations of the plant or the facility where he/she is employed.
- Developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs.
- The plant manager works directly with department heads to coordinate purchasing, production and distribution operations.
- Instituting policies and procedures
- Training supervisors and administrators, and maintaining a production schedule.
- Giving performance reviews and motivating staff to meet production goals.
- Responsible for upholding a safe work environment.
- Supervise and manage all the phases of a plant operation which includes production, management, quality control, shipping etc.
- He/she is also majorly responsible for developing budget for the manufacturing plant projects and making sure that the budget is properly implemented and followed.
- It is the responsibility of a plant manager to minimize waste products and help in improving the overall efficiency of the plant and the entire production procedure.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Cosmetics Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Mamiba is currently one of the leading hotel amenities suppliers in the region. We manufacture and supply amenities to the world’s most prestigious hotels in Africa, Middle East and Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba
Mamiba also supplies luxury hotel amenities brands such as Bvlgari and Acqua di...