- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Om Habibeh Foundation is looking to recruit Part-Time trainers for HR courses at the Continuing Education Center “CEC”, for Aswan Skills Development Program “ASDP”, implemented in cooperation with Agha Khan Foundation of Egypt “AKFE” and Global Affairs Canada “GAC”.
Scope of work:
The contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Task 1) Deliver the training at Continuing Education Center venues/ external assigned venues and satellite locations.
- Task 2) Attend all the training, professional development and orientation programs required by Continuing Education Center.
- Task 3) Conduct classes using adult education principles.
- Task 4) Prepare for training sessions prior to holding them to ensure they are properly prepared.
- Task 5) Amend the lesson plans, supplementary activities and assessment tools, when it is needed.
- Task 6) Provide exemplary training for students who attend their course
- Task 7) Uphold the highest quality of behavior and ethics.
- Task 8) Ensure students are encouraged to study on their own on a regular basis and that a conducive learning environment is maintained in the facility at all times.
- Task 9) Ensure that all the rules and procedures of grading and scoring student homework and exams are followed and documented.
- Task 10) Deliver induction presentation to the class
- Task 11) Participate in delivering the info sessions related center activities in Aswan governorate.
- Task 12) Complete all administrative reports required in carrying out their assignments.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Training and Coaching
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Be residents of Aswan.
- Develop digital and print educational material
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has experience in the field of HR training in:
- General knowledge of employment law, practices and employment legalization / Social insurance law
- Administration of benefits and compensation program
- Substantial experience in generalist HR management role and/or as HR business partner role
- Experience in the development of HR strategy and HR policy, recruitment and talent management “TMS”
- Good knowledge of performance management & appraisal, professional development and staff engagement
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- Holds a suitable university degree
- At least 3 years of experience in the Human resources field or a similar role
- Experience in the training field is preferable
- Good command of English Language
About this Company
The agencies of the AKDN are private, international, non-denominational development organization. They work to improve the welfare and prospects of people in the developing world, particularly in Asia and Africa, without regard to faith, origin or gender. Its programs are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aga Khan Foundation