- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This role responsible for planning, designing, automating, orchestrating and implementing the entire stack of Microsoft, VMware and Dell /EMC solutions.
- Successful candidate will be utilizing on premise VMWare infrastructure, IaaS, SaaS and software defined networking (SDN) solutions. of Microsoft, and a high level of proficiency with VMware, Dell/ EMC, Office 365 and other 3rd party cloud technologies.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical design for all Microsoft, VMware and Cloud based solutions.
- Gather and document business requirements, assess technical capabilities and analyze findings to translate into technology solutions.
- Perform in-depth technical research and analyze results to recommend various technical approaches for solving complex and challenging technical and integration problems.
- Follow policies and procedures for change, problem and incident management.
- Plan, design, implement, and configure Active Directory and Group Policy in our domain
- Lead Windows & Virtualization Engineers and interact with project managers.
- Share the leading industry best practices with other Windows team members.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services