- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- responsible for implementations and monitoring of all Electrical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Plans the execution of all Electrical related works and coordinates the works to Mechanical and civil groups.
- Preparing working and shop drawings.
- Planning and organizing.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Quantity surveying of projects.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration