- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the maintenance and review and update of document Control process.
- Manage all aspects of the document control activities, including distribution and auditing controlled documents, maintenance of the department's electronic directories, tracking and reporting on document review progress Work independently.
- Develop and set-up the Document Storage System, and compilation, typing, issuing and distribution of documents in an effective manner.
- Setting up and managing the folder structures, document attributes, users and user permissions
- Maintain the Document Registers.
- Receive, file, copy and internally and externally distribute both paper and electronic versions of all documents/ Drawings.
- Dispatch all signed Document Comments, Note and correspondences to targeted recipient (i.e. Client, Contactor, Site team..etc) and maintain the documents with respect to the filing plan.
- Create an internal database for ingoing and outgoing submittals.
- Review documents for consistency of document format and system concerns .Use department databases to track and manage and control issued documents. Assign required document tracking numbers/ Codes.
- Adhere to and enforce PHD policies and procedures related to document control.
- Provide full admin support to the team when requested.
- Undertake any other ad hoc projects/duties assigned.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Palm Hills Developments is a leading real estate company in the Egyptian market, primarily developing integrated residential, commercial real estate and resort projects. Founded in 2005 by Mansour and Maghraby Investment and Development Company [MMID], the company which is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Palm Hills Developments