- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Prepare the daily report for the sales team
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate the rotational meeting for sales team
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
- Reception & Greet visitors and clients and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Write the contract and any letters for the sales dept.or For the General Manager.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
GRM Group had its beginnings in 1996 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo and Giza These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as GRM, and the company’s success in separate projects in (Fysel , Pyramids gardens...
See all Careers and Jobs at GRM Group