- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Produce high-quality code.
- Analyze, develop, tests, and debugs software application.
- Performs troubleshooting and analysis of application issues.
- Web development using Microsoft technologies, and modern web development frameworks and libraries
- Cloud development is well considered in selection criteria
- The candidate will develop, unit test code based on architectural and design requirements.
More than 4 years
Master's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Developers must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation. They need to be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines. Being a team player and having excellent communication skills also are important.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Strong knowledge of computer languages, such as C#, and SQL
- Strong background in coding
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of HTML CSS, JQuerry technologies and web frameworks
- Experience with database creation and maintenance
- Experience with developing mobile-optimized websites and apps
- Experience in programming with visual studio, SQL server
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Customer Oriented, Flexible, Attention to Details and Deadline-Oriented individual
About this Company
Ether Technology, the owner of Wireless Marketer trademark, is an international company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, was founded in 2005. Our aim in Ether Technology, to combine our expertise in information technology, smart screens, and wireless services with our ability to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wireless Marketer